Happy Thanksgiving
As usual, we had a wonderful day with family and friends. And, has been tradition over the past few years, we all thought about and wrote down what we were thankful for in 2007 and later tried to guess who was whose. In some cases, it was no challenge whatsoever. Like...."I am thankful for my awesome new phone, Text Messaging, Hannah Montana...." No, that wasn't mine, if that's what you're thinking. That was 13-year-old Kara. And of course, there were many thanks for the blessing of Katerina coming into all of our lives.
Even Molly is laid back
Kara looking might trendy in her leggins and UGGS
Jessie vamping it up
Jessie's friend Chanelle
Constantin & Sister Popi (Teetah to Katerina)
Following Pictures by Katerina
I think we have a budding photographer
Aunt Susie and Grandma
Judith
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
What a precious family! And I agree, Hannah Montana is someone to be thankful for! :O)
Terrye in FL
Post a Comment