Sunday, December 30, 2007

Disney Trip Day 8: Friday, 12/21

Katerina had a high fever last night (105 at one point) and we decided to keep her in for the day and nurse her in the hopes that we could stave off her typical response to colds which is to develop bronchial infections. We were leaving the following day, on Saturday and it would be a nightmare if she was sick on the train home.

Constantin took Mom to the airport in the morning and we basically just took it easy all day. I played several games of Candy Land and watched Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast. I spent a good deal of the day catching up on reading Panda posts, downloading and organizing pictures and was overly optimistic that I'd also be able to update my blog. As you can see, I was not even close on that one! We also packed so that we could leave early in the morning and get just a little more Mickey Mouse time in if Katerina was feeling ok in the morning.

No comments: