Next up..Animal Kingdom. It was freezing that morning. Overnight it had dropped to 39 degrees. We brought our winter coats, hats, and gloves. As soon as we entered the park, Katerina fell asleep in the stroller. Since it was almost noon, Mom, Constantin and I took her into the Rainforest Cafe to have lunch and let her sleep. I forgot how noisy that restaurant is, but she slept right through it. John and Sue went on a couple of the more adult rides and we all met up again once Katerina woke up an hour and a half later. (It's not the first time I said thank goodness for cell phones!)
.JPG)
We went on the safari ride and saw lots of animals. I don't know if it's because it was a cold day but they were all out and about.
A little face painting next. She picked out the design she wanted which was like a rainbow and sat down to have it done. She certainly didn't enjoy the process, but she suffered through it for the end result.
Katerina's favorite was the parade. And I would have to say that the parades were her favorite in general. We actually saw 5 different parades while we were there. 3 at the Magic Kingdom, 1 at the Animal Kingdom and 1 at MGM.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Sun began to set and it was time to bundle up again. John and Sue left before the parade and it was sad to see them go. We had such a good time. We can't wait until they have their little girl from China and we can all go to Disney World together. I pray that the wait for referrals speed up after the Olympics as some people predict.
When we got home, the first thing Katerina wanted to do was to have a parade. So she took out every stuffed animal/doll she had brought with her or that we had purchased so far at the parks and made a parade.
1 comment:
That is soooo sweet! What an incredible imagination to have formed her own parade!
Post a Comment