Katerina loves snow globes. She had picked one out to give to Grace when they came to visit yesterday and also pointed out one that she would like. Of course Mom circled back and purchased it for her. For a mother who was so careful not to spoil us she throws all caution to the wind when it comes to Katerina.
Snow White doll
You did good, Grandma!
Outside Cracker Barrel after breakfast
Whoaaaaa, steady now. This Rocker really moves!
And now, reporting for duty and ready for action.
Jiminy Cricket was a nice surprise. Caught him before a line built up. I'm not sure how she knows Jiminy Cricket since she's never seen the Pinocchio movie, but she got all excited when she saw him.
And of course, everyone needs a picture with the castle in the background. I'm always the one taking the pictures and I wonder if Katerina will know that I was actually at these events as well.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment