Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Finally


I was awakened at 1:00am to a wonderful surprise; pictures. And (drum roll) here’s Katerina! I only received a few and they are primarily from the first day with her little Mao face. I did replace yesterday’s posted picture as well with one of her with the balls. We have a picture of her with her favorite toy – the bowls & lids. We also have a picture with the cookie and the bib that she wouldn’t take off (and ended up sleeping in). I am going back to sleep now and will post more tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Never thought I could smile so much first thing in the morn.
What A way to start the day.
HAPPY! Happy! Joy! Joy!
Congratulations on your
Nu-er!

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a treat those pics were when I saw them at 5 AM. I didnt dare wake anyone to tell them but I wanted to !
Thanks so much. She is so sweet !
Merriam

Anonymous said...

My little niece appears to be quite the poser!

Keep tose Photos comming.

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! Isn't it amazing how a few bowls, balls, and cookies could make a child so happy -- why can't it be that easy for grown-ups? She is so cute -- can't wait to give her a hug and to see her in all her new Hanna Anderson outfits. Would love to see a picture of Constantin holding Katerina -- keep 'em coming. Love to all.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl she is, and she seems to be adjusting very well. We're so excited,& we can't wait for her to come home!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's adorable... have you noticed how she looks directly at the camera. Quite the performer!
Love, Dale