Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday!! 10/13/2007


Katerina's birthday started off as any other Saturday morning; Chinese school. Constantin took her to school because I had to work at the nursery school to set up for the Fall Festival and man the welcome table & sell activity tickets. I was assigned to the social committee and we put on 2 events during the school year.

After school, Constantin picked up Julianne to spend the day with us because her mother and older sister had tickets to Mary Poppins and couldn't take Julianne to Katerina's birthday party. The 2 girls came to the fall festival at BNS and made some crafts and each got a pony ride. It was one of those absolutely beautiful fall days. I have no pictures from the festival because I was chained to the welcome table in front of the school.

We then had a couple of hours until the party and tried to get the girls to relax a bit. We set them up in our bed with milk, fruit and put on some videos. Well, you can see how well that worked!


And it was on to the birthday party at MY GYM. We had 27 kids and 2 "coaches". They really did a nice job and the kids had a great time. I think Katerina was overwhelmed initially and at one point she just left the gym floor and sat with her back to the party. She quickly regrouped and enjoyed herself thoroughly.


After the gym, a few people came back to the house for some adult food, beverage and the Indy 500.

No comments: