Saturday, September 01, 2007

Greenport, LI Vacation 8/10 - 8/18

What a fabulous vacation; beautiful weather, beautiful location, beautiful sunsets........ It was your basic chill and relax vacation with lots of fun time with Katerina. She rode the antique carousel almost daily. One evening there was a classic rock/country band in the park and she danced up a storm. Another afternoon we went to a kids music and puppet show in the park and little miss performer was up there hogging the microphone.

She is always good in a restaurant, but I was surprised that she handled it so well for the 8 days we ate lunch and dinner out almost every day.

There are alot of Greeks in the area and Constantin actually ran into someone he knew quite well 20 years ago. We went out to dinner with he and his wife and had a terrific time.

Constantin has an obsession with farm stands and will stop at almost every one of them. If you've ever been to the North Fork of Long Island, you know how many stops that can be.

Hey Mom, I'm chilling!

Ride'em

Kite Flying Fun on the Beach

Me and my Dad


Summer Breeze
Fifteen Minutes of Fame (in Mattituck, NY at least)



Tour Boat at Atlantis Marine World

Our Last Morning


2 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

I'm so happy to see a new post!!! I check here so often. Katerina is so precious, I know she must be a delight to your hearts.

Jay & Claudia said...

These are some great pictures, what type of camera do you have?