Sunday, June 17, 2007

Visit From Grandma - Recap

Mom/Grandma came to visit on May 31st and stayed with us until June 11th. She was here for my birthday and for FCC Culture day. I only went to work 1 1/2 days during her visit and we had a terrific time. The bond between Katerina and her Grandma deepened during this visit. From the first morning (Mom came in late and Katerina was sleeping) when she knew Grandma was here and went running downstairs. She stood outside the door and called for her. Mom was still lying in bed after getting in so late but said she couldn't have asked for a nicer way to wake up.


PLAYLAND - June 1
Could I be any cuter?


 Me and my Uncle Bobby






A special treat; Grandma's here





I can't wait till I'm tall enough to go on this cool ride



MAMA's Birthday








Now, who could that be behind the curtain?



Mama gets to wear the silly hat!


BACKYARD FUN WITH GRANDMA




Doesn't everyone's Grandma go in the jumping castle with them?

No comments: