Saturday, March 10, 2007

Katerina's First Camera

Katerina has been fascinated with cameras since she first arrived and whenever pictures are taken, she wants to immediately see the "pittures" on the camera's LCD screen. Fisher-Price came out with a Kid Tough digital camera this winter which was sold out everywhere at Christmas time when I tried to purchase it. I finally picked one up yesterday, and Teetah gave it to her as a gift. She slept with the camera and when she woke up at 3am this morning she continued to take pictures. She figured out all the controls herself; how to turn the camera on, take the pictures, look at them, go through the ones taken, delete them, etc. The quality is not great, less than a megapixel, but she's actually taking pictures, and I'd say 1 out of 5 is framed well. She loves it and walks around saying "Say Cheese" or "Smyyyil". Please don't ask why she's sitting in a box with stuffed animals. She saw the box on the way to her room, pointed and said "I need that!"











And here's some of the budding photographer's results:
Mama taking a picture of Katerina taking a picture of Mama. See above 1st picture of Katerina taking a.......etc, etc.






Papous and crib pals

No comments: